AECOM Subcontract Administrator 3 in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Business Line Government
Position Title Subcontract Administrator 3
Kuwait - Al Jahrah
URS has an immediate opening for a qualified Subcontract Administrator in Kuwait.
Responsible for all phases of subcontract administration, including cost proposal review, and procurement activities. Plan work for subcontract personnel, establish work schedules, and review and provide input on personnel performance evaluations. Responsible for ensuring compliance with government policies and procedures.
1) Coordinate, develop, and produce subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications, and correspondence.
2) Coordinate, develop, and produce procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
3) Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations.
4) Maintain subcontract files. Monitor and track subcontractor deliverables.
5) Review and process purchase requisitions.
6) Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
7) Conduct subcontracts training for technical and subcontract staff.
8) Draft/review/negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
9) Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
10) Develop and maintain procurement files. Monitoring and track subcontractor deliverables.
11) Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
12) Ensure subcontract requirements are met, monitor cost status, assist in cost management, and coordinate issue resolution with customers.
13) Ensure the management of subcontract file(s), prepare and control of all modifications and correspondence.
14) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
15) Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, coordinate with technical staff, maintain records, and participate in small business activities/fairs.
16) Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors.
17) Ensure cost or price analysis is conducted and adequately documented to ensure fair and reasonable price.
18) Enter subcontract information into the Costpoint accounting system.
19) Close out subcontracts.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and at least 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills and working knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets, and integrated software applications are required.
Position may require travel and the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness; must possess planning/organizing skills and be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 169701BR