AECOM Contract Administrator 3 in Chantilly, Virginia
Business Line Government
Position Title Contract Administrator 3
United States of America - Virginia
URS has an immediate opening for a qualified Contract Administrator in Chantilly, Va..
Responsible for performing contract administration to include correspondence, assisting with proposal negotiations, coordination with subcontractors, contract close-out activities, file maintenance, and interaction with multiple technical contract managers and external customers. Research, analyze, coordinate, develop and maintain documentation. Responsible for ensuring compliance with contract, RFP, government regulations, company and divisional policies on all assigned contract and proposal activity.
1) Provide cradle-to-grave contracts administration support to program management team.
2) Participate in the development of contracts administration procedures and processes to use on the program; ensure practices, transactions and documentation comply with Company policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
3) Ensure contract/subcontract requirements are met including; monitoring cost status, assisting in cost management; and coordinating issue resolution with customers.
4) Coordinate, develop and produce a wide range of complex documentation.
5) Ability to resolve conflicts and provide administration support. Critical thinking skills and the ability to develop creative solutions to unique/unusual issues within the confines of the FAR, DFAR, international laws, are essential.
6) Must be able to multi-task and support concurrent requirements for different internal and external customers. Must be able to manage expectations and work effectively in resolving issues/requirements. The development and maintenance of strong relationships with clients, program managers and parallel functional support is critical.
7) Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar and at least 7 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
Candidate must possess knowledge of DoD contracting, knowledge of the FAR and DFAR desired.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills, working knowledge of word-processing, database, spreadsheets and integrated software applications are required.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 169694BR