AECOM Mid level Logistician in Linton, Indiana
Business Line Government
Position Title Mid level Logistician
United States of America - Indiana
AECOM is seeking a mid-level logistician to analyze and coordinate the logistical functions. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources. Shall provide logistic, acquisition, configuration management, data management, and project management support for the Strategic Systems Programs (SSP). May provide support in the area of procurements for fleet assets used in the Strategic Weapons System (SWS) program and provide input for the repair of all SWS items.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Research and analyze problems in the areas of acquisition, cost, data, and logistics; determine alternatives; and recommend solutions.
2. Collaborate with customer(s) to define, coordinate and track the status of multi disciplinary task(s) and to advise on technical and logistics element planning and implementation.
3. Review program reports, technical papers, drawings, specifications, procedures, etc., and perform tests/evaluations and validations/verifications; provide comments; consolidate and adjudicate comments from various organizations, and prepare reports.
4. Prepare program management correspondence (i.e., letters, memos and route sheets), design charts, spreadsheets, Gantt charts, and presentations, and prepare analytical reports and meeting minutes.
5. Advise the customer logistics area manager(s) as a subject matter expert on program development, planning and implementation of logistics element(s) to meet customer program goals and objectives.
6. Interface daily with various technical and logistics team leaders to exchange information and coordinate related task performance.
7. May supervise teams in accomplishing tasks and train junior-level personnel in the technical aspects of assigned work.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Logistics or a related field and 5 years of job related experience or equivalent. Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require travel. Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 167642BR