AECOM Operations Manager/Alternate Program Manager in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Business Line Government
Position Title Operations Manager/Alternate Program Manager
Kuwait - Al Jahrah
URS/AECOM has an opening for an Operations Manager/Alternate Program Manager in Kuwait.
The Alternate Project Manager (PM) shall act on behalf of the Contract in the absence of the Project Manager and the position has a dual responsibility as the Operations Manager in meeting the contract requirements.
1) Assist the PM in the management and coordination and tracking of operations to ensure operating effectiveness and efficiency and compliance with the Statement of Work (SOW) and company policies and procedures
2) Coordinate, synchronize, manage and track ongoing operations to fulfill contract requirements to include timeliness of services/deliverable to various customers
2) Manage taskings, develop synchronized timelines for project completion, manage requests for information conduct analysis and develop courses of actions
3) Ensure synchronization between the contractor and military operations team
4) Interface with government officials as needed to ensure operational issues that may arise are resolved
5) Ensures staff is adequately trained and workloads are prioritized and coordinated in order to fulfill mission requirements
6) Monitor and evaluate staff performance
Provide administrative and technical leadership of the project, including responsibility for cost, schedule and overall performance.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
The Alternate PM/Operations Manager must have a minimum fifteen (15) years of management experience in Army logistics operations with at least 5 years of documented management experience at Army battalion level or higher in the areas of Army transportation, supply and maintenance.
Must have comprehensive knowledge of a variety of Army regulations related to the daily operations of an Army installation and a general knowledge of the logistics information systems that pertain to the areas within the PWS. Additionally, the Alternate PM/Operations Manager must understand ISO and quality management systems.
US Citizenship and SECRET Security Clearance required.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 188401BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.