AECOM Pricing Analyst 2 in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Business Line Government
Position Title Pricing Analyst 2
Kuwait - Al Kuwayt
URS/Aecom has an immediate opening for a Pricing Analyst in Kuwait.
Under general supervision from APS-5 Program Management personnel, support activities associated with the development of cost/price proposals.
1) Analyze solicitations to determine proposal requirements.
2) Support APS-5 Program Management personnel in conducting pricing strategy meetings.
3) Interface with Operations, Business Development and Functional Support groups to obtain/develop data necessary for developing prices or other components of a cost/price volume.
4) Support APS-5 Program Management personnel in the development of complex cost/price proposals. Support involves cost model development, cost narrative writing and assistance with other cost/price volume requirements.
5) Ensure cost/price proposals are developed in accordance with the Company Pricing Guide and other policies and procedures.
6) Assume responsibility as the Cost Volume Manager for cost/price proposals of limited complexity.
7) Support APS-5 Program Management personnel in conducting internal proposal reviews (Pink/Red Teams, Sign Offs, etc.), as needed.
8) Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure that cost/price proposal components are accurate and responsive to solicitation requirements.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3 to 5 years of proposal pricing or financial experience.
Must have working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
Must possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
Must have excellent writing, spreadsheet and word processing skills.
Must have notable organizational skills and the ability to perform detail-oriented work.
Additional education may be substituted for experience or additional experience may be substituted for education (generally 2 years of experience equals 1 year of education).
Position may require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Work Environment - Normal office environment. It may be necessary to work extended hours or weekends. Overnight travel may be required. Physical/Mental Demands - Limited physical demands; fast-paced environment often involving multiple projects and tight deadlines
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 183576BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.